Cho Yung Tea

January 19, 2015


Last year when I lived in Southampton I discovered Cho Yung Tea. I was half way through my final year, writing my thesis, had just been given my exam assignment and was working part-time at a nightclub 3 days a week. I had just gone through a bad break-up and was eating junk food and whatever high energy-food the university vendors offered. It's hard even thinking back to the state I was in. One morning on my way to the library I stopped by Holland and Barrett (it was on my way) and found Cho Yung Tea on sale. I wanted something different than watered out coffee so I got it.

It was probably the best decision I made that year. I felt the difference already the next morning. My stomach felt amazing. Not bloated or hard (the sort of thing junk food will do to you), a result of the tea helping my digestive system work more efficiently, and my head felt clearer because of the herbs and caffein.

I've been at a happy, healthy weight now. I do expect gaining a couple kgs during winter and loosing a few during summer, but I feel absolutely fine doing so. However, when I go beyond those couple kgs I feel absolutely terrible. And lately I have. I ran out after moving back to Norway so I emailed Cho Yung Tea, told them my story and asked where I could buy the tea here. They were so happy to hear that they had been able to help me through a difficult patch in my life and wanted to send me a packet for free if I shared my story and some info about the product through my blog and Instagram (which I would've done either way).

My weight and health goes hand-in-hand with my happiness and Cho Yung Tea helps me stay happy :)

1 comment

  1. I need to try this soon - couldn't find it the other day!

    ReplyDelete