Monochromatic

January 17, 2015






With every day and vitalizing yoga session I feel more confident that doing the teacher training in 2016 is actually something I can do. When I started back up with my daily yoga routines this January I hadn't practiced regularly in some time. I felt so sure three weeks earlier when I made the decision to teach, however, the first sessions were brutal. But I am finally feeling accepting of the challenge and ready to push myself in terms of the challenge and routine and incorporating yoga fundamentals into my daily life.

The mat has become my safe space. I feel a flow of relief and happiness go through me when my head touches the mat and I take that long breath out. It is the only place and time in my life when I manage to block out the dread of time and loosen my grip on control. I feel so thankful to have discovered yoga and the wonderful community of yogis.

On another note, I got the three lovelies monochrome beauties yesterday. They're from House Doctor and simply amazing. The largest one is for my iPad, the medium to organize my purse and the smallest for my earplugs  or cards. I love them all, but they look particularly ravishing together, don't you think?

Post a Comment